Monday, March 9, 2009

"Store Bonds" Prototype Revealed!


Hello everyone. I spent the last few hours designing the actual PAPER MONEY you'll get when you buy my Curds & Whey Store Bonds.

I got as far as the front of the bill. The attached picture is what the front will look like unless I decide to change it which I probably won't.

Go here to get some Store Bonds now!

For the uninitiated, Store Bonds are one of the ways I am encouraging folks to invest in my soon-to-be Cheese & Tea Shop and Cafe; and they will also be one of the forms of payment I'll accept in my store, and that includes my online store AND my brick-and-mortar storefront.

Store Bonds are a good deal. For every $9 you send me, you get $10-worth of Store Bonds. Try finding an interest rate like that at the bank!

The Bonds mature once I have something to sell and am in a position to sell it. It's that simple.

If you'd like to learn just how far your money will go, please go here. That link will take you to my store's official Blog, where you can also buy some Store Bonds, and you can learn more about them, such as...

Yes! They are transferable! Give them as gifts or use them as currency amongst your friends.

For those who live far away and plan to use them via mailorder, it won't be necessary to mail the Bonds in to redeem them; you just have to give me the serial numbers of the Bonds you plan to use. But you won't be able to use that Bond again, so buy a little frame for it and hang it on your wall!

Nearby friends can redeem them via the Bonds' serial numbers, too, and frame them for posterity.

Either way...

Get your Store Bonds today!

3 comments:

  1. Yay Wendy! Mazel Tov! I know you'll do great! Henry is smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I'm saving my sheckels. I'll let you know when it goes in the mail.

    ReplyDelete