Sunday, May 31, 2009

Moon Cheese On The Radio


Monday, June 1st, from noon-3pm (Eastern Time) I will be a guest on Maria's (fill-in) radio program on WFMU here in Jersey City, NJ. Maria's theme is "The Moon" and she's asked me to come on and talk about the different cheeses that make up the moon's surface and that they taste like, etc. This is not a joke.

Please tune in tomorrow to learn all about the moon in general, and its relationship to cheese specifically. I'm not sure what time Maria will have me on, but her show tends to be pretty darn excellent so I'm certain you'll enjoy the entire thing.

I can tell you for a fact we will have at least these two cheeses: Beecher's Flagship Reserve and Valle d'Aspe Chevre. There may be more. You will have to tune in and find out!

If you are in the general Hudson County, NJ/NYC area, tune in at 91.1 fm
If you in northern NJ or the Hudson Valley of NY, tune in at 90.1 fm
If you are unable to tune in on the radio, or you are elsewhere, go to www.wfmu.org

No comments:

Post a Comment