Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wendy Wants Your Cheese!

Hey cheesemakers! Do you not see your cheese on my Cheese List?

That might be a result of my not having had them EVER, or in a really long time! Or maybe I'm just overlooking them because sometimes the world of cheese can be overwhelming!

Let's fix that up right now.

If you are a cheesemaker, affineur or wholesale distributor, I want to hear from you! If you've been keeping score at home, you know I'm getting pretty close to finishing this business plan. Part of planning this shop is nailing down what I'm selling and who is supplying it to me.
If you want to include yourself in that group, please email me! Until my shop's actual Website is up, you can contact me through my professional Website, The Cheese Snob. Look at the top of the page, see "Contact Us," and click on that.

FYI: my shop will be in Downtown Jersey City, NJ, likely in the 07302 zip code. That might help when you're figuring out how you can get YOUR cheese to MY SHOP!

So get that info and those samples to me and let's talk about cheese!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a cheese maker, but I love Stichelton, raw milk stilton carried by Neal's Yard Dairy and many Andante Dairy products from California.

    ReplyDelete